Monday, April 8, 2013
What's in my closet: Jeans
I am finally at my pre-baby shape, more or less. I can fit (sometimes squeeze) into all of my jeans. I thought it would be fun to take a look at all the jeans in my closet!
I have to say, the jeans I wear most often, according to the camera, are one of the least flattering, paired with a tucked in tank top and flats*
I think there are a few in the line up I should wear more often...and a couple I should just get rid of.
Which ones do you like the best?? Which ones the least???
I can give you a list of the names of the jeans if you are interested, just let me know!
ps. That's a bite mark on my shoulder. My 1.5 year old took off a chunk of skin!
pps. I know what you are thinking: why is her face so pink?...I don't know...bad lighting? Lack of foundation?
*I never ever tuck my tops in.
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who left a comment! I am donating #9, and putting #4,7,10 into storage. I like the idea of hemming #4, but maybe I can find a pair of 7's that are skinnies that fit the same!
I wore #12 today. I rarely wear them.
#6 is practically slides off. I love that about them.
#11 works better with a loose top.
Names & Sizes
1. Citizens of Humanity - Avedon Slick Skinny Leg - 27
2. J Crew - Matchstick - 27R
3. Joe's Jeans - Skinny Fit - 28
4. 7 for all mankind - Bootcut - Cut 710679 - 27
5. Black Orchid - Lightning - 28
6. Adriano Goldscmied - Ex Boyfriend Crop - 27
7. 7 for all mankind - Bootcut - Cut 710673 - 26
8. Black Orchid - Black Blizzard - 27
9. 7 for all mankind - Bootcut - 013528 - 28
10. Joe's Jeans - Design No W175410, Cut #J00140 ENO
11. Joe's Vintage Reserve Jeans - The Skinny Fit - 27
12. Gap Always Skinny - 27/4R
Next up, coats & jackets & cardigans...you know, the outer layer...