The best part of the cottage is the second floor 'party' deck. It's a giant, about 18x24'
The rails are red.
Do you ignore the red (can't change it), or do you work with the red? I am going to work it! Here's the plan:
- I have two red tea light lanterns (thrifted) that I am going to pull out of the utility room as soon as I finish this post.
- We bought a basic teak picnic table last weekend*. 75" long.
- We need to buy six CB2 Rex chairs or their equivalent. I've been googling for a cheaper version of this super common restaurant chair, but I can't seem to find a Canadian website with a chair that is just as good looking. We could pick them up in the states if the savings were large enough.
- Then somehow install a 16 foot sun sail from Home Depot. I think we need permission from the condo board to attach the polls. If we can't do a sun sail, we will get one of these.
- Cushions, red black and beige.