Yesterday, I heard this song for the first time, and for the one-millioneth time today
I am feeling incredibly UN-hip...can a mom be hip?
- I put in a request for a radio, something easy for me to use, with good sound. I really miss music (wheels on the bus doesn't count)...
- Today is day three of 2 kiddies, 1 mama...it is better than I could have imagined...besides the fact that my two-year old is stuffed up, and keeps handing me boogers to toss into the trash for him: "here you go mama"...GROSS!
- Our Christmas cards are ready...well, ready to be sent off to the printer-guy...two of my photos made it into the card this year! Whoo-hoo
- I am craving NYC! Just a short weekend trip...at this point I think it will have to wait until Spring...Maybe we can escape to Langdon Hall instead? We are thinking California (not sure where in CA) in the first half of 2012...BUT, if I could drop everything and take the family anywhere, it would be to Barcelona...
- I want a slouchy black turtleneck (with a chunky collar that holds up, not a cowl)...I used to have one in first year university. I wish I had held on to it....it was shrunken and had holes in it by the time I let it go...I can remember what it felt like wearing that sweater while walking down bloor street past the old varsity stadium (where the TD bank machines used to be, and there was always 1-3 vagabonds hanging around) ...going to the Club Monaco to look at clothing I couldn't possibly afford at the time.
- I started wearing concealer again - it is a miracle product!