Friday, December 7, 2012
Say what you mean, mean what you say
I jotted these words down on the notepad beside me. "Say what you mean, mean what you say." I identify strongly with this statement. At least, I should say, I used to identify strongly with it.
I have no shortage of things to say, however, not much of it has meaning. Here are some of the thoughts I considered writing about this week:
- '100 days of working out? Nonsense!'
- 'I officially joined the I-hid-from-my-kids-in-the-bathroom-when-I-didn't-even-have-to-go club!
- 'Upping my Wrapping Game' , umm, I mean, 'Desperately Seeking Wrapping Skills!'
- 'Have you ever seen inside a Passion Fruit? Creepy!'
- 'Black-out Curtains in the Nursery: Too Long, Too Narrow'*
Not much substance in these topics. But how much substance are you really look for in a blog? I guess it comes down to how much I am looking to share?
*I will fix the rod in 2013, promise!
ps.the passion fruit was delicious!!