Its busy around here. We are in a mad dash to the finish line.
Stairs are in, they look fab! They have started to frame them in with maple veneer plywood.
- bar area (build custom cabinet on site, stainless steel counter top, stainless backsplash)
- finish dry walling (the utility room needs to be dry walled)
- finish plastering (the glass shower panel is on site, and the bathroom wall is now closed up...it needs to be mudded before the tiles are installed, they also need to patch the foyer where there was a leak.)
- bathroom (tile walls, grout, install fixtures, install glass)
- doors (install bathroom door, utility door, build barn door on site and install, install all hardware, refinish and install door at top of stairs)
- finish the trim, including the rest of the stairs
- build desktop under the stairs (we are making a small computer workstation under the stairs. If you peek at the photo again you will see phone, Ethernet and cable outlets)
- capping the post (I wanted to leave it steel and just paint it, but the dry wall installers made such a mess of where it meets the ceiling that I will just let them box it in...whatever.)
- install electrical fixtures
Go to: Week 14 Wrap Up