Friday, January 20, 2012
1. A toy hanging down next to his change table. Mr Whoozit really entertains my boys. You can change baby's diaper while they play.
2. Seventh Generation baby wipes. Normal baby wipes seemed to give both of my boys diaper rash. We used baby face cloths and warm water with my older son. However, finding disposable wipes to do the dirty work is AWESOME!
3. Bounce Chair. Baby caught a cold week one of his life. Baby couldn't lie flat so we tried letting him sleep in the bouncer. AMAZING! He slept in bouncer for the next 5-6 weeks.
4. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets. These are the ULTIMATE. Yes, pricey, but they breathe, they swaddle tight, and they are large!
5. Maman Kangourou Wrap. I mentioned the wrap before. It is essential! During the day, baby will only sleep in the wrap. Yes, this is a bit tiring - but you know what is more tiring? When baby doesn't sleep! We also have the ergo - it is great for going out, and when baby gets bigger.
What things do you consider absolutely essential for baby?
*Actually, these are five things I did live without the first time around - having them from the beginning made a huge difference!...