Now we are organized! (Here's the before*) It looks the same, except I was able to cram a lot more stuff in.
- The green cube with toilet paper was free from blogpodium.
- The dark basket was part of a baby gift (It holds mom-only things)
- I took a readers advice and folded the towels salon style (Thanks Pierre!)
- I pulled out the drill (I LOVE using the power drill!!) and affixed the ductless remote control to the inside of the door frame.
- Extra bath toys in clear bins (We rotate the toys, so the boys don't get bored)
- Hooks to hang small travel pouches (purchased unused, second hand)
- This is the most logical spot for extra diaper genie refills (bought on sale!)
*Yes, I was crazy.