Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Here are some of the things I brought back from NYC. From top left:
1) DKNY Jeans Cozy Ease Burnout Vest - Comfy layer.
2) Madewell Firstplace Sweatshirt, cottage green, M
3) DVF Round Pyramid Stud Glove - I needed gloves. Please please don't let me leave these beauties on the subway or at the grocery store
4) Joe's Skinny Ankle Jeans, Shelby -They have a bleach stain on the back on purpose.
5) Madewell Slim Boyjean Rip & Repair - I wasn't sure about this pair, the shop girls talked me into them. They aren't tight (like a skinny jean) or falling off (how I like to wear boyfriend jeans)...somewhere in between. I ended up wearing them Saturday and Sunday in NYC and I am now in love with the fit!
6) Trapper Hat - probably a trend that is over, but so warm, who cares!
7) Madewell Flannel Ex-boyfriend Buffalo Check
8) White tank - $12
9) Queen Tank - Queen!
10) Madewell Scarf - on sale!
11) Acne Studio Clover Boot, Rust - I have to stretch them a bit...teensy bit
12) Moma book
13) BCBG Cropped Rash Guard -for Mexico!!
Practically a whole new wardrobe!